Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling Full

That's the way I've been feeling all day- full.  Which isn't a bad thing in my situation.  I've always known that eating the right things is a lot more satisfying than eating unhealthy foods, but I might actually be getting it.  The past 2 days I've still had cravings, but not unbearable.  I have eaten a handful of chocolate and nuts... ok.. 2 handfuls (one each day), but at the end of the day I'm still making huge strides.  On a typical unhealthy rant I would most likely consume 1 or more sweets EVERY day!  Now, I can actually see how much sugar I was taking in - which would only lead to eating/craving more sugar.. it's a nasty cycle.  Counting calories really does seem to help put everything in perspective.  Those calories really do add up quickly!  If only the not so good for you foods didn't add up so fast we would all be healthy weights.

Two days ago I also started doing the Insanity dvd's.  This is my 2nd attempt at the 60 day exercise program.  I would definitely prefer to come home from work and relax.. however I've been doing that consistently for the past couple of years and it's getting me nowhere.  You know the saying - the definition of crazy is continually doing something that is not working.

Sorry for the ramble hopefully as I continue journaling my thoughts will flow a little better.  

Happy, Healthy Eating..

No comments:

Post a Comment